Child Sexual Exploitation
LC Training and Consultancy has developed this course to increase subject knowledge and affirm existing knowledge as a refresher course. Learner’s will have an understanding relevant legislation, their role and responsibility, how to report and how to recognise the possibility of child sexual exploitation. Scenarios will enable learner’s to take part in group discussion, share their views but most of all gain confidence in tackling this serious and difficult element of care. This course can be used in conjunction with induction training.
- To raise awareness regarding child sexual exploitation
- To identify the types of abuse
- To identify the symptoms of abuse
- Understand how to support young people who have been subjected to abuse.
- Understand how to develop positive strategies
- To have an understanding regarding the legislative frame work surrounding CSE
£150 + vat*
* Subject to geographical location and number of learners.
Discounts apply if booked with another 2 courses