LC Training and Consultancy have developed this course to help staff to help staff have a deeper understanding of the reasons people fall and to develop strategies that they can implement to prevent and manage the complexities surrounding this element of care.
The course covers
- Interesting facts
- Types of fracture
- The statistics of falls
- The population growth of older people
- The impact on the NHS
- The impact of a fall
- Health related factors of falls
- The factors that increase the risk of falls
- Risk assessment
- How to develop strategies that reduce the risk of falls.
£150 + vat*
* Subject to geographical location and number of learners.
Discounts apply if booked with another 2 courses