Infection Control Awareness
LC Training and Consultancy has developed this course to enable staff to deliver safe care relating to the prevention and management of infection. They will have an understanding of common infections and learn how to manage these effectively. Learner’s will also have an understanding of their role and responsibility and the legislation relating to infection control.
- Have an understanding of the legislation surrounding Infection Control and Food Safety
- Understand the different types of infection and food poisoning
- Describe the common types of HCAI and food poisoning
- Describe the different routes of infection.
- Understand how to safely store and cook food
- Have good hand hygiene to prevent the spread of infection
- Demonstrate control measures to promote good practice.
£150 + vat*
* Subject to geographical location and number of learners.
Discounts apply if booked with another 2 courses