Learning Disability Awareness
LC Training and Consultancy has developed this course to enable staff to gain knowledge of what a learning disability is and the causes of many of these. Learner’s will have the opportunity to discuss scenarios, understand associated behaviours and develop strategies to manage and deliver effective care.
- Define Learning Disability
- Have an understanding of the conditions relating to Learning Disability
- Learn about the varying disabilities
- Understanding some of the characteristics
- Understand how to manage difficult behaviour
- Understand how to develop positive strategies
£150 + vat*
* Subject to geographical location and number of learners.
Discounts apply if booked with another 2 courses