MCA/DoLS Young People’s Services Awareness
LC Training and Consultancy have developed this course to promote staff awareness and to increase subject knowledge and affirm existing knowledge, to inform staff of changes in legislation and to meet with regulatory requirements. Can be used in conjunction with induction training.
- Define Lack of Capacity
- Have an understanding of The Mental Health Act and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguard legislation.
- Understand the 5 key principles of the Mental Capacity Act 2005
- Have an understanding of the assessment process
- Have an understanding of how DOLS affects younger people
£150 + vat*
* Subject to geographical location and number of learners.
Discounts apply if booked with another 2 courses