LC Training and Consultancy have developed this course to help staff understand risk, demonstrate how to develop strategies and implement measures of control to manage risk effectively. Effective risk management prevents or reduces incidences occurring, demonstrates good practice, improves business reputation, staff confidence and ratings from regulators.
This is a blended course. In the first half you will learn about all the elements of risk and how to manage these safely. The second half is interactive and you will have the opportunity to develop a risk assessment using the risk calculator and implementing your plan on the thedocuments you are familiar with.
The course covers
- Legislation and Policy
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Reasons for risk assessment
- Identifying the factors of risk
- Identifying the extended factors of risk
- Identifying measures of control
- Practice using a risk calculator
- Developing a risk assessment document
£150 + vat*
* Subject to geographical location and number of learners.
Discounts apply if booked with another 2 courses