Safeguarding Training for Adults
LC Training and Consultancy have developed this course for staff working with vulnerable adults or young people to recognise the signs of abuse, understand their duties, build confidence, know what whistleblowing and to enhance the protection of those in your care.
- Have an understanding of safeguarding legislation.
- Know the protecting factors that stop abusers working with vulnerable people.
- Know the signs and symptoms of abuse
- Discuss why people may not take appropriate action
- Have an understanding of what to do if you suspect abuse.
- Know what to do if a service user makes a disclosure or you suspect or witness abuse.
£200 + vat*
* Subject to geographical location and number of learners.
Discounts apply if booked with another 2 courses