Safeguarding Vulnerable Children Awareness
LC Training and Consultancy have developed this course for staff working with vulnerable adults or young people to recognise the signs of abuse, understand their duties, build confidence, know what whistleblowing and to enhance the protection of those in your care.
- Have an understanding of safeguarding legislation.
- Know the protecting factors that prevent people getting jobs in care.
- Know the signs and symptoms of abuse
- Have an understanding of what to do if you suspect abuse.
- Discuss why people may not take appropriate action.
- Have an understanding of the signs of Child Sexual Exploitation.
- Know what to do if a child/young person makes a disclosure or you suspect or witness abuse.
£200 + vat*
* Subject to geographical location and number of learners.
Discounts apply if booked with another 2 courses