Sexualised Behaviour and Delayed Development Awareness
LC Training and Consultancy have developed this course to enable staff to understand this difficult feature of behaviour and manage all aspects of these when they become challenging. Staff will also learn how to implement measures of control that focus on client centric care.
- Define Inappropriate Sexualised Behaviour
- Understand some factors of inappropriate sexualised behaviour
- Have an understanding of theories
- Understand how to manage these behaviours
- Understand how to develop positive strategies
£150 + vat*
* Subject to geographical location and number of learners.
Discounts apply if booked with another 2 courses